Some CDs for Sale (Theocracy, Hibria, Edguy, etc)

dcowboys311

Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Did some cleaning up this past week while I was visiting my parents. These haven't been touched in years and won't be any time soon. I'll list what remains on Ebay in a week but figured I'd check here first.

The vast majority of these are in great condition and any that aren't will have a note. I have 100% perfect Ebay feedback and can provide a link/pics/more info if requested.

Demons & Wizards – Demons & Wizards
Demons and Wizards – Touched by the Crimson King (Slipcase)
Edguy – Burning Down the Opera (Digibook)
Galloglass – Heavenseeker (Digipak-ish....kind of a double Digipak, difficult to explain. Comes w/ DVD. Case shows some wear given that it is made of cardboard)
Hibria – Defying the Rules
High on Fire – Death is This Communion
Ice Age – The Great Divide
Ion Vein – Reigning Memories (Probably a promo since it has a hole in the barcode. I personally bought it at a used CD store in Savannah, GA.)
Manticora – Hyperion
Morgana Lefay – Sanctified (MAYBE a promo? No visible promo marks but the tray inlet looks kind of bent.)
Mundanus Imperium – The Spectral Spheres Coronation
Nocturnal Rites – Grand Illusion
Primal Fear – Jaws of Death (Digibook. Cover has a foil lining of sorts and some of the foil is scratched off.)
Raintime – Flies & Lies
Raintime – Tales From Sadness
Savatage – The Wake of Magellan
Shining – V: Halmstad
Sonata Arctica – For the Sake of Revenge (Jewelcase, w/ live DVD)
Steel Prophet – Dark Hallucinations
The Haunted – The Dead Eye
Theocracy – Theocracy (original version)

I'm late to the game, but if you didn't move the Hibria, Nocturnal Rites, or Theocracy albums, I will buy them from you. PM me if you still have any of them.

Did some cleaning up this past week while I was visiting my parents. These haven't been touched in years and won't be any time soon. I'll list what remains on Ebay in a week but figured I'd check here first.

The vast majority of these are in great condition and any that aren't will have a note. I have 100% perfect Ebay feedback and can provide a link/pics/more info if requested.

Demons & Wizards – Demons & Wizards
Demons and Wizards – Touched by the Crimson King (Slipcase)
Edguy – Burning Down the Opera (Digibook)
Galloglass – Heavenseeker (Digipak-ish....kind of a double Digipak, difficult to explain. Comes w/ DVD. Case shows some wear given that it is made of cardboard)
Hibria – Defying the Rules
High on Fire – Death is This Communion
Ice Age – The Great Divide
Ion Vein – Reigning Memories (Probably a promo since it has a hole in the barcode. I personally bought it at a used CD store in Savannah, GA.)
Manticora – Hyperion
Morgana Lefay – Sanctified (MAYBE a promo? No visible promo marks but the tray inlet looks kind of bent.)
Mundanus Imperium – The Spectral Spheres Coronation
Nocturnal Rites – Grand Illusion
Primal Fear – Jaws of Death (Digibook. Cover has a foil lining of sorts and some of the foil is scratched off.)
Raintime – Flies & Lies
Raintime – Tales From Sadness
Savatage – The Wake of Magellan
Shining – V: Halmstad
Sonata Arctica – For the Sake of Revenge (Jewelcase, w/ live DVD)
Steel Prophet – Dark Hallucinations
The Haunted – The Dead Eye
Theocracy – Theocracy (original version)

interested in Raintime(2), sonata