Some cds for sale

Thanks a million man, I just bid (on Sadus, Tiamat and... MANOWAR!!1) but it's a little over a month 'til payday =/ and what little money I have will go to MAIDEN, but of course I'll pay as soon as I can if I happen to have some spare change in my pocket one day or something

fotmbm said:
Thanks a million man, I just bid (on Sadus, Tiamat and... MANOWAR!!1) but it's a little over a month 'til payday =/ and what little money I have will go to MAIDEN, but of course I'll pay as soon as I can if I happen to have some spare change in my pocket one day or something

well, I ain't gonna wait that long, chief!!! I'm selling this shit to pay some bills!! :loco:

Hope I pass out on the train to the Maiden gig and wake up in Reykjavik or something then so I can run straight to an intorwebbz café and pay you! (You shouldn't have said it unless you meant it :cry: I'll retract my bids if that's possible? I already won one item though)

You can retract if someone else has bid on the item. You can say it was a "accidental mistyping" or smth and enter in a low bid. Or else if there are no other bidders, it only works if the description has changed or if you can't get in contact with the seller. If not, then I guess you have to sort it out with Josh to retract the bids/pay the relist fee or smth.

Scary how much I know about eBay after being on it for only... a month. I love it.

:) Clique loyalty pays off.

The Sadus one is being won by someone else, so that's taken care of..