Some details about Helloween/Gamma Ray tour

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
NICE!

Taken from Bmouth:

"The next tour: Yes, there are negotiations about a tour with HELLOWEEN, but we can't give out too much now. It would start in November, take us through all countries, including Europe, Japan, USA, Canada and South America. We would play before HELLOWEEN with approximately 75 minutes (even in places where we had more people on the last tour than they had; switching is not practical), and there will be one or two support bands, in some places maybe even more, as a kind of festival thing. We all like the idea of united powers here, and, of course, the opportunity for some worldwide jams, but still this might as well not happen, as I said... we're negotiating." - Kay Hansen

HEY HAS ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF A BAND CALLED X-CALIBER?? THEY RELLEASED ALBUM CALLED "WARRIORS OF THE NIGHT" IN 86 ITS GOOD SHIT!!

Inconcievable!

inconceivable.jpg

It's really sad when you type inconceivable in google image search and these images are actually the first ones that pop up.

I hope this ends up happening/coming here, it would be great if they did a few songs together too.

I saw a video somewhere from last year. It was Helloween and Gamma ray playing Future world together(or i want out, i cant remember).

It looked cool but sounded terrible, mainly cause they seem to either have been drunk while playing, or just not really bothering that much and just having fun.

I saw a video somewhere from last year. It was Helloween and Gamma ray playing Future world together(or i want out, i cant remember).

It looked cool but sounded terrible, mainly cause they seem to either have been drunk while playing, or just not really bothering that much and just having fun.

Yeah, I was at that show. It sounded pretty good actually, the mix for that dvd the youtube vid came from was just terrible. Andi messed some stuff up, but the guitars were right on.

I will believe it when I see it. I cannot, for the life of me, fathom those two bands touring together.