-Some Help for Nightshade- *sticky for 2 weeks per request*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I know the Nevermore forum has an awesome kitty thread, so I know there are some serious animal lovers here, including those who love doggies. Our dear Nevermore friend, Carrie, a.k.a. Nightshade, needs a helping hand. Her canine daughter, Tinkerbell, has gotten cancer :cry:

So far Tink is still acting ok, but her spleen has been removed, and cancer was found. She is undergoing chemotherapy, the dog version. The treatment is not cheap, but Carrie's doing the best she can. If you can spare even a dollar, please consider donating for Tinkerbell. More ways to help will be listed on this page

tink.jpg
The forum won't let me put appropriate links in, but here is a web page with the link to Paypal for any donations: Donations for "Hope for Tink" Link

Carrie has not asked me to do this, she may actually kick my ass when she finds out, but I'm sure sending her some caring support will make her get over it. :)

If you would like to see more pictures of Tinkerbell and read more about her, her family, the treatment she is on, see other ways to possibly help out, or see updates on her condition, please visit My Page for Tink
or Nightshade's Myspace
____
You may know Nightshade from her signature here:
vernatthebridge350.jpg

"My late dog, Vern. Vern taught me more than any person, animal, school, book, or experience ever has before in my life. He was gentle, loving, discerning, loyal, funny and very very smart. I miss my boy."

Thank you for reading, and for your good thoughts and generosity.

tink.jpg
Please click this "Hope for Tink" Link to send a donation, every dollar will make a difference in helping her doggie. Thank you for your consideration.

Peace & Metal,

Gina

This thread will be unstickied (but left closed) until Friday August 14, 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.