some interesting facts

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
1.) Duck''s "Quacking" doesnt produce any echo.

2.) 40% of McDonald''s Gross comes from Happy Meal

3.) Chocolate could kill puppies.

4.) Lipsticks are made of Fish Scales

5.) Around 1830, Ketchup was used as Medical purpose.

6.) Leonardo DaVinci could write with one hand while drawing with other hand AT THE SAME TIME.

7.) Leonardo DaVinci invented Scissors. And it took 10 years to just paint Mona Lisa''s lip.

8.) Butterfly''s original name is "Flutterby"

9.) Hitler''s mom tried to have abortion, but due to Doctor''s request, Hitler wasnt aborted.

10.) The most common name in the world is "Muhammad"

11.) It takes average 7 minutes for a person to fall asleep.

12.) The only pet that is not recorded in the bible is Cat.

13.) You can never snore with your eyes open.

14.) The favorite color of 80% of all Americans is Blue.

15.) Your brain is more active while sleeping than watching T.V.

16.) You can use Coca Cola as gasoline for your car.

17.) European women didnt wear any under clothes (bras and underwears) until 1900.

18.) A roach can survive 10 days after its head is cut off.

19.) There are more chickens than humans in the world

20.) 85% of people will try to lick there elbow when they hear that you can't lick it

I'm not buying number 16. But it has been proven (Mythbusters) that you can run a car on filtered, used vegetable oil.

LadyValerie said:
I'm not buying number 16. But it has been proven (Mythbusters) that you can run a car on filtered, used vegetable oil.
also that 85% ethanol mixture requires a special engine that seperates the ethanol from the gasoline with the ethanol and the gasoline burning seperately,but if there is absolutely no gasoline at all in a normal gasoline-using car, then a normal car could run off of 100% pure ethanol, i actually know a guy that does this

i got a couple insteasting fact but and the answer is in this post. find it.
yadirf eid lla lliw ewits probably the most instreting fact of all time that will put yours to shame. can you see it now. how about if you type it how its spelled backwards.efas si eno on you see it now? well its the truth. very sad truth.
lla su nopu si htaed but atleast you were warned. so remeber this. bye.

Chocolate can kill adult dogs too. This is like saying "bullets can kill children between the ages of 3-7."

7.) Leonardo DaVinci invented Scissors. And it took 10 years to just paint Mona Lisa''s lip.
This is two completely different statements :lol:

15.) Your brain is more active while sleeping than watching T.V.
How the fuck do you know this? My brain could be functioning on all kinds of different levels while watching TV. Depends on all kinds of things, including what I'm watching, how tired I am, what else is on my mind, who else is around, etc.

Some things off the top of my head....

The solar wind is made of Plasma. Water is Plasma. Blood is Plasma. Plasma is the most abundant substance in the universe.

A giraffe has the same number of vertebrae in it's neck as humans do.

A child cannot use his/her arm to scratch the ear on the opposite side of his/her head until he/she is over the age of 8.

The only teeth you need to floss, are the ones you want to keep.

Hippo's are the meanest animals in Africa. Even Lions and Tigers don't mess with them.

Pirhana won't mess with you..unless you have an open sore. They are scavengers..like Vultures.

The Texas State capital, is taller that the U.S. Capital.

Magnetic north, and true north..are not the same. Magnetic North changes based on the wobble of the Earth.

California will never "fall into the ocean." It will only slide north over the course of millions of years.

DANTHEMAN454 said:
Some things off the top of my head....

The solar wind is made of Plasma. Water is Plasma. Blood is Plasma. Plasma is the most abundant substance in the universe.

A giraffe has the same number of vertebrae in it's neck as humans do.

A child cannot use his/her arm to scratch the ear on the opposite side of his/her head until he/she is over the age of 8.

The only teeth you need to floss, are the ones you want to keep.

Hippo's are the meanest animals in Africa. Even Lions and Tigers don't mess with them.

Pirhana won't mess with you..unless you have an open sore. They are scavengers..like Vultures.

The Texas State capital, is taller that the U.S. Capital.

Magnetic north, and true north..are not the same. Magnetic North changes based on the wobble of the Earth.

California will never "fall into the ocean." It will only slide north over the course of millions of years.
i knew all that...
crap, i have no life:lol:

Demilich said:
Chocolate can kill adult dogs too. This is like saying "bullets can kill children between the ages of 3-7."
wait a second here
chocolate kills dogs because chocolate is a poison
most people are imune to the toxicity effect of this toxin, but it's still a toxin
when people are "alergic" to chocolate, it's not a "real alergy" like being alergic to strawberrys or peanuts, a person being allergic to chocolate is that person being sensitive to the toxicity effect of a toxin