Some live footage for you guys...

QV

Apr 20, 2006
www.bartfrydrychowicz.com
hey guys since we're leaving tomorrow for the Ontario shows I thought I'd post some live footage from the May 12 Show... check out "Fates descent" on our website.
see you on the road.
-b

fantastic footage man! Looks like it was a killer show, wish I could have been there! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves on tour, and I look forward to hearing some more news from you.

and yes lol @ forest haha, but damn he is a beast on the bass. BEST BASS PLAYER EVER! w00!

A big thank you Bart for posting this news.
Nice video, with a few differences (attitude, position, etc.) with the DVD defiant indoctrination.

Those differences are important because they show if a band can improvise or not.

See you on tour in 2008 ! :kickass:

hey guys since we're leaving tomorrow for the Ontario shows ...
-b

Well thanks a lot to let people now there was a show in Ottawa. I was back from the cotage on the 4th and i just find out today that u played in ottawa on the 5th.

It been over a year that i look at the forum at least 3 times a week to see if u r comming in Gatineau/Ottawa and u never said anything about it on the forum. I am really pised off right now and believe me that it's gonna take a while before i buy any QV related product.

At least we have bands like Grimskunk (Franz) , Les Ekorches (Marc V.) and Moonlyght (Roby) who live for there fans and reply to the question posted.

Whatever...

Ghül;6405115 said:
Well thanks a lot to let people now there was a show in Ottawa. I was back from the cotage on the 4th and i just find out today that u played in ottawa on the 5th.

It been over a year that i look at the forum at least 3 times a week to see if u r comming in Gatineau/Ottawa and u never said anything about it on the forum. I am really pised off right now and believe me that it's gonna take a while before i buy any QV related product.

At least we have bands like Grimskunk (Franz) , Les Ekorches (Marc V.) and Moonlyght (Roby) who live for there fans and reply to the question posted.

Whatever...

Hey Ghül,
I am sorry that you didn't know about the show in Ottawa. :erk: It would have been great to have you at the show! Unfortunately, Bart and I had much going on during the month of July and we didn't have the chance to update the site ahead of time before the shows, or send an update through our mailing list. In addition to the QV site posting and mailing list, we also rely on the local promoters to assist us in promoting the shows. This time around, I agree that we (QV) could have done more in terms of promotion.

I just started posting on the forum yesterday. I should have begun to post earlier, and informed you guys about the shows, especially since Bart encouraged me to do so. Until yesterday, I can assure you that Bart really went out of his way, solo on the forum, to keep the ball rolling on behalf of the other members who didn't post, such as myself (sorry for that!).

On a positive note, I greatly appreciate the feedback! Comments like these help us get information about where we can improve. Bart and I take the band at heart, and do our best to keep fans happy and wanting more! :headbang:

Now that I am posting on the forum in addition to Bart, it should help provide more info to you crazy fans! We will make an effort to inform you guys about the shows, both on the forums and on the QV website, as much ahead as possible in the future. METAL!! :headbang:

I also make an effort to keep the QV myspace updated with tour info and whatever else news I get from you guys, so that is also another source, and I did have the dates listed there, as well as a few news posts...

It's becoming pretty big now... Over 50,000 hits, 7,000 friends, and over 125,000 song plays, and it seems were averaging 200 song plays a day now! :)

Thanks Manini for your Myspace fan page !
I put your link on my signature on all metal forum I am (without this forum...).

To see Bart (our "Quo Vadis passion pacemaker or metronome" on the forum :), with lots of interesting stuffs), Roxane (really funny), Stephane (even if it's for his label), Marc André (a few times) and you Yanic there, it's great.
"Big" bands don't spend their time to do the same, and it's a mistake I think.

Have an intense creation period for the next album, and see you in 2008 (probably).

And Yanic, your work with Felix Schumacher was great ! I've listened to the Violence Unleashed CD.
A drumming a little bit more aggressive than in Quo Vadis, and really interesting.:kickass:

Manini: thanks for your efforts... I'm thinking maybe we should also keep you more up to date on our shows etc... I'm meeting more and more people who actually go to the myspace page first before even going to the QV website... Thanks for maintaining the page dude, keep it up!
We have some more shows coming up in November, Yanic, maybe you would want to post a topic on those when you have a minute.
Exutus: to bad you couldn't make it to the show dude ;) In the video you can't see the giant screens and war footage + live mix from the stage, apparently it looked amazing.

No problem Bart, I'm glad it's helping people out :) It's funny how a lot of people think the page is run by you guys, even though theres a clear disclaimer that says it's a fanpage, so whenever people send me a question I can't answer, I try to send em to this forum, or the band's email. So keep checking those.

Oh and if anyone, either the band or one of the forum members has pictures of a show, don't forget to let me know, so I can post them up!

Hey, J'ai finalement réussi a uploader le video sur Youtube, allez le voir Maintenant!! :headbang: La qualité est un peu mauvaise parce que le video était trop large, mais c'est pas si pire que ça!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sKnNmO7vk

Hey, I finally succeeded to upload it on Youtube go see it Live !! :headbang: The quality is poor because it was too large but it's not so worse at all!

Hey, J'ai finalement réussi a uploader le video sur Youtube, allez le voir Maintenant!! :headbang: La qualité est un peu mauvaise parce que le video était trop large, mais c'est pas si pire que ça!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sKnNmO7vk

Hey, I finally succeeded to upload it on Youtube go see it Live !! :headbang: The quality is poor because it was too large but it's not so worse at all!

Great !:kickass: