Some new work from me!

OK, this band is pretty young tracked them a while back, but because of me being busy it has taken pretty long to get round to mixing it.

The drums were a Mapex M series, I really liked how it sounded personally. The toms are all natural, kick and snare are blended. Guitars were reamped through my 6505, bass is Gearbox plugin on the "eighties" model.

Used plenty of URS channel strip pro's on this, god I love that plugin!

Where Millions Follow

Any other questions let me know :)

Oh yeah, this is my first metal mix in Logic, so its taken a little while to change my work flow and adapt to how logic works. I also mixed with a mix buss compressor for the first time (having not been overly keen on it before). I used a URS CSP on one of the SSL mix bus presets on there.

oh god dude this sounds really like shit ahahah lol
kidding seriously this one of the best from you dude!
I love the performance as wel the mix!!!
God the bass drops really explode ha

p.s.
besides some clippin on bass drops, nothing is clipping ;) you got the maximizing right on your last stuff!!!!

Drums are nice. The guitars are okay. Maybe they could come up a bit? The toms are really cool. I would have said they are sample replaced just listening to it.

Job for a Cowboy fans or what?

Guitars sound a bit undergained for my taste and i'm missing some low end punch. Drums are really nice!

sweet !!!!
Dude sounds awesome!
In my opinion the guitars sound great when together with other instruments but a bit weak when they play "solo"
But drums are killer!
(i also like the music btw)