New mix from me! (6505 guitars)

Yeah I have been meaning to pick up a tubescreamer - been planning on holding out for a maxom - may pick up a ts7 for backup/comparing.

Jonesy- you should spend some time with the t75's - they can take a bit more time getting the mic in the right place but it can offer a different sound to v30's.

Yeah I have been meaning to pick up a tubescreamer - been planning on holding out for a maxom - may pick up a ts7 for backup/comparing.

Jonesy- you should spend some time with the t75's - they can take a bit more time getting the mic in the right place but it can offer a different sound to v30's.

im gnna get me a ts7 too as i think it will help my tone a shit load instead of the damn sd1!!

i spent 6 plus years with trying with the t75s but it wasnt working, or smooth enough!! may have to try again, it just doesnt sound natural with the krank when performing!

I actually just bounced off another song, I'll upload that one for you clowns :p

the other song has some interesting parts in it, a lot of synths, drum machine, automation coming out of everywhere.....

maybe a (slightly) better vocal performance too - it was retracked in places with the monitors cranked and a 58, I think the guy works much better like that.

Broseph

So there is another song - some of the automation doesnt seem to have worked which is a little annoying, and there was also one automation that came in on the mastering which shouldn't have, where the volume drops out and then in again. suppose it will stop people using the song illegally though :)

thoughts again peeps!

cheers again!

yeah need to work on the automation on the leads, as a lot of the lead tracks are on parts where there is nothing being played....

its getting there :) I still personally prefer the older guitar tone I got with these guys last time I recorded them if anyone remembers that ;) thats not to say I'm not liking this one though