Some of my pics from London

Stasera Piovon Gocce... said:
In fact, Blackheim looks like a girl wearing mustache.

Uhm I won't fuck with Blackheim if he cuts off his moustache anyway :lol:
I don't think he looks fag, eyeliner usually is but there are people wearing it without a fag look :) Anyway the new Novembre bass-man is better-looking :lol:
No pics of the girls standing at the concert? Mh? :p

NovemberMourning said:
im no rocket scientist... but uhhhh is it me or are there no strings Mattias' bass???
it's you.

NovemberMourning said:
....and am i the only one that thinks guys wearing eye liner is totally gay?
riiiiiight. typical gay question from a "I am the only person who likes Novembre so when I talk to other kids who think Opeth is the best band out there they will think I'm super cool and underground because they are morons and dont know who Novembre is" guy.

°scarlet° said:
it's you.

riiiiiight. typical gay question from a "I am the only person who likes Novembre so when I talk to other kids who think Opeth is the best band out there they will think I'm super cool and underground because they are morons and dont know who Novembre is" guy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sheesh someone like to put words in my mouth... now how bout you open up, and i put my cock in your mouth!! :lol: ahahaha ok im done. no sense in turning this into a 10 page flame war of people talking shit... i happen to enjoy this board cause that doesnt go on here. but if you feel the need to take another shot, go for it. i honestly couldnt care less.

in closing... guys wearing eyeliner is gay! :p

WORN_CARILLON said:
Eheh but what about guys having a devil-girl as avatar?:lol:

I think he is a lesbian guy and that his avatar reveals a fetish of being with a devil-girl. Confirm please.

No, seriously, are you having troubles at establishing patterns and relations about sexuality of one another? I think his avatar is pretty much self-explanatory, imo.

This topic is going to reveal some well hidden secrets I guess.. :ill:
just j/k :p
Great pics here!
Anders is not gay, come on, he's just trying to relate to the spirit of the 80's, we all know he's a huge fan of this time ;)