Some pics from this past tour

Lynneaus

Metal From Birth
Sep 22, 2002
Massachusetts
members.tripod.com
well while my favorite pic didnt make it hahaha

feets.jpg

there are some pics up on the Unrestrained! Magazine's website, http://www.unrestrainedmag.com just scroll down on the main page

"I think what really pisses me off—it’s not that I’m immature, or how I go into things—it’s that I feel that there’s a certain amount of resentment that I should hold back perhaps, and have more of a civilized discussion when things arise. However, when I see fucking people burning flags and fucking saying George Bush is a criminal, and living in my country? I really want to see those people die. Not hurt—die. I want to see the guys from fucking Audioslave shot. Tom Morello, it’s 2003, and here’s the guy who went to Harvard, little rich momma’s boy, and he’s saying in interviews that communism is the way to go. Show me where fucking communism worked. There’s certain people who I would like to shoot in the face. Hopefully I’ll wake up one day and hear they got killed, and I’ll revel that day, and I may go out and have a big bowl of pasta in their honour, and shit on a picture of their face."

:lol: :headbang:

I really want to see those people die. Not hurt—die.

Are you sure?

Ain't it more fun if they are seriously injured, and then deported to Addis Ababa so they can't collect Social Security disability checks but instead have to hobble with a crutch that's too short, begging for pilaf while laughing insanely at the tragic turn of fortune in their lives since the time they were driving a Lexus on the Cross Bronx Expressway and chatting on the cell phone while drinking a frappacino outside Westchester and complaining about how much they hate Bush and he's destroying the country and suddenly a terrific blow to their mousse-styled hair-do results in their collapse to the sidewalk followed by repeated stompings on their left leg, completed by an unexpected deportation to Ethiopia ending up with their crippled, maimed, mentally unstable asses sprawled against a crumbling circa 1939 ex-Mussolini ministry on Franklin Delano Roosevelt Avenue in downtown Addis Ababa, competing with eyeless or legless or mindless and homeless war vets for handouts from already poor pedestrians desperately trying to escape the midday heat and the clouds of flies........

Think about it. Are you sure?

Jurched

So, what does any of that have to do with the pictures? You really went off course on this thread, didn't you?

I guess pasta makes you shit, huh?...very interesting

I dig that chick from Crisis...gotta love metal chicks.

Jurched said:
Are you sure?

Ain't it more fun if they are seriously injured, and then deported to Addis Ababa so they can't collect Social Security disability checks but instead have to hobble with a crutch that's too short, begging for pilaf while laughing insanely at the tragic turn of fortune in their lives since the time they were driving a Lexus on the Cross Bronx Expressway and chatting on the cell phone while drinking a frappacino outside Westchester and complaining about how much they hate Bush and he's destroying the country and suddenly a terrific blow to their mousse-styled hair-do results in their collapse to the sidewalk followed by repeated stompings on their left leg, completed by an unexpected deportation to Ethiopia ending up with their crippled, maimed, mentally unstable asses sprawled against a crumbling circa 1939 ex-Mussolini ministry on Franklin Delano Roosevelt Avenue in downtown Addis Ababa, competing with eyeless or legless or mindless and homeless war vets for handouts from already poor pedestrians desperately trying to escape the midday heat and the clouds of flies........

Think about it. Are you sure?

Jurched

:worship: i love this board