some questions for steve and the others

tahsindigorgio

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2009
hey there steve, whats up?

first of all, I'd like to thank you for all you've done. you are the reason why I started playing bass, and I love it, probably the best thing I've ever decided. I copy most of your stuff when it comes to writing:lol: . in december 2004, you came here (turkey, ankara) with Bach, and it was amazing! (the place was very small but whatever :lol: )

1- any plans for coming to turkey again? ( this is the most important question :lol: )

2- what is your favourite death song?

3- what happened to the second album of control denied? if it is explained in anywhere I'm sorry for this question, there were rumours about it but I don't really know what happened later.

sorry again i've just found your explanation:

"Lastly, the Control Denied album that we all want to hear will most likely never see the light of day. It was squashed for the lamest reasons, and I'm done defending that whole thing. It's a waste of good songs and a discredit to the hard struggling work Chuck put forth to redeem what he thought was an attempt that came up short in the first album. That's just how I feel, and I realize when these comments go public I'll have to stand behind them. But I don't think I said anything disrespectful, and afterall, it's only my opinion."

4- I am mostly self thaught, and I play mainly with two fingers, because I'm not very good at 3 finger style (I simply suck :) ). is this a really big problem? I mean I can play most of the stuff with two, but is this an important obstacle to become a pro?

sorry for the terrible english :lol: .

thanks for answering ( or not :lol: ) and thanks again for everythin you've done in metal scene. cheers from turkey.