Some questions

RudiPell

Feb 4, 2002
Florida-USA
members.tripod.com
Hey guys, I was in Boynton Beach watching the Anthrax and Judas Priest concert, and I'm a big Anthrax and Judas Priest fan, and I need some pictures of this concert in Boynton Beach, or in other place, but please I need to see pictures from Anthrax and Judas Priest, my e-mail is metal_maniac33@hotmail.com and rudipell@chek.com if you have pictures please send to one of these e-mails.
And about the live album in Chicago, when it will be released?? And Anthrax will release a new album?? if will release will be awesome because the song Superhero it rocks, and when will be released??

Can't help with pictures because I live in Phoenix and HAD NO SHOW TO GO TO (I won't stop bringing that up til they come here), I do know that the tour is over tonight and then they're gonna go in and finish the new album. And speculation all over the net from people that were at the Chicago show is that the live show wasn't taped, therefore there is no live show, so they can't release it. No release date yet on anything new but I'm thinking summertime...