Some real scary, frightening, and shart-inducing music.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God
No need to go through it again, but it scares the poop right out of me especially while flying through hairpins at 100mph in the middle of nowhere at midnight oooooohhhhhh yeah!

Fantomas - Delirivm Cordia
If you aren't paying attention, this album is annoying and possibly boring. If you are alone in the dark wearing headphones and focussing, this is like the first time watching The Exorcist. Thrilling.

Cat People - soundtrack
80's synth nightmare, if you've heard it you probably understand, if not I can't really explain it. Recommended if you enjoy soiling yourself and others.

Eerie Von and Mike Morance - Uneasy Listening
Bordering on cheese, but every so often it still makes me pooped'em because it reminds me of a haunted carnival or something.

No, I didn't. The only one that was cheap was like a greatest hits compilation, I'd rather find a full album or something. I need some of them shitz though, definitely.

I can get you ah, over on the zookeeper, bunnies, and Cat... Persons. Quite. *spastic winking*

I dig your first two choices, but haven't heard either of the others. The new Fantomas is pretty damn cool--more like their first one. Also, the General Patton Vs. The X-ecutioners is excellent. It's kinda Paul's Boutique style layered hip hop w/ the usual Patton histrionics added in.

matt99_crew said:
It's kinda Paul's Boutique style layered hip hop w/ the usual Patton histrionics added in.
:OMG: SOLD.

X-ecutioners, are they related to Cut Chemist? My bro has that album Cut Chemist v. DJ Shadow (or something) I always thought was a lot of fun.

I'm not sure, I don't really listen to much of that stuff anymore. But I'd like to hear more of these guys, even w/o MP's involvement. They're definitely worth checking out.

Emit is really scary IMO, especially "Unknown Presence Whisper". Walking through the forest at night with headphones and that one on high volume makes atleast me very uneasy.

dude, I have almost bought some used Diamanda Galas before, but I've heard from people that that singer can scare people so bad it'll turn their hair white. I'm still curious, though.

J old pal

pete downloaded it for me to check out
I've wanted to hear her for years
need to get some proper cds

the performance on this is pretty inhumane, very bleak
it was recorded inside a church, yo can hear the resonance and when she shrieks its chilling, some of the things she does with her voice defy reason

i'd fucking love to get her as a guest vocalist on a scald track

not going to happen obviously but I can dream

oh, OK, so that's the weird church album. yep, I've heard about that one. the cover is scary in itself. Scald and Diamanda, are you trying to kill us? seriously, I need to hear that album just to please my curiosity. maybe I'll see if I can get it this weekend.

..and if you hate it you can sell it to me haha

seriously when I heard the first parts I instantly thought, I'd love to get that woman working with us on something totally bleak, can't remember that happening before
I'm usually quite insular about our stuff

but I'm sure she'd have better things to do with her time and talent like chew a pencil or something

maybe I'll send her a copy of the instrumental when its done
just to have a letter telling me to fuck off ans wise up :0