Some room impulses for you.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Yeah I have no idea if you will get any use out of these, none of them are studio spaces. This was my first time attempting to record room impulses. But I thought I would share non the less, names based on mic placement sine wav was generally played from one end of the room in the center and kept at that location for all mic locations. I'm going up tomorrow to capture the studio spaces (provided they are open to use) and take pictures of these rooms provided nobody has moved into the apartment yet.

This was a large studio apartment with a 12-15' cielings and one brick wall:

Apartment countertop.wav
Apartment left corner.wav
Apartment righ corner.wav

This was a concrete floor all brick wall room, but the ceiling was only 8' tall tops, there was amps on 3 walls and a rack of guitars on one. It's used to store the studio drums, amps, synths, and guitars.:

Basement amp room center.wav
Basement amp room corner.wav

This was the 2nd floor where all the offices and practice rooms are. All the practice rooms are tiny and carpeted so taking pulses from them seemed silly but the hallway wraps all the way around all of the rooms so I decided to take an impulse of that:

Floor 2 Hallway.wav

Ok and on the same floor they had a GIANT dance studio/ band rehearsal space/ actors rehearsal space. I didn't measure but this room was easily 60' or more long with hardwood floors. Unfortunately I don't think these came out all that well either as they still had a lot of the OC705 stacked inside waiting to be installed. But anyway:

Large room position 1.wav
Large room position 2.wav
Large room position 3.wav