Some stems for "The Infinite. The Invisible". Death metal. Lets hear some mixes!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm downloading right now, diggin the song!good work guys, i hope you'll like my mix attempt.
Cheers

Cool thanks man. Ill double check the project to make sure the DIs were muted, I did it all the same session so it's possible they're in there.

So it'll be "Written and recorded by Colin M. St. Claire and mixed/masteted at Droids Recording Studio". Sound alright?

:D:D
Cool thanks man. Ill double check the project to make sure the DIs were muted, I did it all the same session so it's possible they're in there.

So it'll be "Written and recorded by Colin M. St. Claire and mixed/masteted at Droids Recording Studio". Sound alright?

Throw in "...at Greenlight Studios and Studio MacRae" and we're golden! Thanks a lot for asking first man. Much appreciated. :D

Hi Colin,
i'm mixing it and during reamping i found i little issue: i can hear a little bit of noise made by the first 2-3 strings..can i suggest you a little trick?
during guitar tracking mute (just with a kleenex) the strings you don't use on certain part and you'll eliminate that noise..it can be a pain in the ass sometimes :D
cheers!

Hi Colin,
i'm mixing it and during reamping i found i little issue: i can hear a little bit of noise made by the first 2-3 strings..can i suggest you a little trick?
during guitar tracking mute (just with a kleenex) the strings you don't use on certain part and you'll eliminate that noise..it can be a pain in the ass sometimes :D
cheers!

Thanks man. I'll be recording guitar again soon and will definitely be in need of some sort of string muting.
Cheers!

no problem! you're welcome :D
wich guitar do you use during studio sessions?i suggest to "study" a bit every guitar so you'll learn where their harmonics take place and easily destroy them just using some tips :p
however, i can provide you some pics/vid for tutorials..feel free to ask!

p.s.
i hope to finish my mix in a couple of days, i'm a bit busy at the moment but i'm doing my best, it's a killer tune and i would like to give you my best tryout!
cheers

Great song man!

I'm quite new to mixing and I haven't mixed real drums before, but here's my try:

Let me know what you think :)

Also, would you mind if I shared my mix on FB? You'll get all the credits for the original version obviously.

Cheers,
Necro

Great song man!

I'm quite new to mixing and I haven't mixed real drums before, but here's my try:

Let me know what you think :)

Also, would you mind if I shared my mix on FB? You'll get all the credits for the original version obviously.

Cheers,
Necro

Hey man, it sounds good but it's must be played back at a lower rate. It's slower and deeper than it should be. That happened to another guy too. Yeah sure man, as long as credits are there it's all good, thanks for asking. :D

Colin

anyone got a fresh link? if I get some free time I want to mess around with this next week.