Some stuff for sale (MOVIES, MUSIC, GAMES etc)

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
MOVIE AND MUSIC DVDs

Narnia - Lion Witch Wardrobe FOUR DISC EXTENDED edition 20.00

The Creek - Indie Horror movie UNRATED and comes with a kick ass PRESS KIT! 10.00

Muscle Heat - Awesome Unknown Karate movie starring Kane Kosugi son of Sho Kosugi (Enter The Ninja, Revenge Of The Ninja, Ninja III, Prey For Death etc) 8.00

Friday The 13th 2009 KILLER CUT 8.00

Halloween 4 - The Return Of Michael Meyers 8.00

Star Wars - Episode 1 FIRST PRINTING WIDESCREEN 8.00

Star Wars - Episode 1I FIRST PRINTING WIDESCREEN 8.00

Star Wars - Episode 1II FIRST PRINTING WIDESCREEN 8.00

K-9 - P.I. Funny comedy with James Belushi and his German Shepard cop dog. 5.00

Dokken 3 seperate DVD's! 25.00 view a picture of them here http://www.themetalmadman.com/japan/DOKKEN-DVD.jpg

Dream Theater - Double Feature DVD 2 disc set! Images And Words Live In Tokyo/5 Years In A Livetime 15.00 FREE S&H.

MUSIC CD's

40.00 A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 5 - THE DREAM CHILD SOUNDTRACK 1989 BMG! This includes BRUCE DICKINSON, WASP, MAMMOTH, SLAVE RAIDER, SAMANTHA FOX, ROMEO'S DAUGHTER AND MORE! 40.00 free S&H in USA. One on ebay wants $88.00 for this!

7.00 ANIMUSIC 2 - THE SOUNDTRACK (BRAND NEW SEALED) 7.00

20.00 PLACE VENDOME - S/T This is a AOR/Hard Rock MASTERPIECE! Japanese pressing with OBI STRIP and contains the amazing bonus track called "Photograph"! This features none other than DENNIS WARD, and MICHAEL KISKE! 20.00

12.00 IS PAIN - 1999..... Another virtually unknown killer Hard Rock band! Kick ass production wailing solos, technical musicianship! Borders on ballsy hard rock with a tad of melodic metal! Awesome vocals as well! 1999 GOLDTRACK RECORDS. 12.00 free S&H in USA.

8.00 PHANTOMS OPERA - S/T AOR HEAVEN ROCK CLASSICS! Features guitarist from SYMPHONY X Michael Romeo! Hole punch in barcode. 8.00 free S&H in USA.

12.00 V/A POWER TO THE NORTH - SWEDEN ROCKS THE WORLD! GLORY covering YNGWIE MALMSTEEN "You Dont Remember I'll Never Forget"! LIONS SHARE covering ELECTRIC BOYS "Ready To Believe"! LOCOMOTIVE BREAT covering EUROPE "Scream Of Anger" and 13 more tracks including HAMMERFALL, TREASURELAND and more! 12.00 free S&H in USA.

8.00 CODE OF PERFECTION - LAST EXIT FOR THE LOST.....Reminds me a bit of RACER X! Some songs feature vocalist from the kick ass band EVIDENCE ONE! 8.00 free S&H in USA

20.00 3 CD INDIE LOT "MARK SCHUSTER - LOSING FAITH, THE ZEROS - ZERO IN, and NAIL - POWER AND GREED. 20.00 takes all 3 CD's! Free S&H in USA.

20.00 EIDOLON - NIGHTMARE WORLD "COMBO PACK". Includes 1 SIGNED COPY and 1 BRAND NEW SEALED COPY! What a steal!

TWILIGHTNING - AFFECTION SEEKER DEMO
http://cgi.ebay.com/TWILIGHTNING-AF...=Music_CDs&hash=item2eafd9d7c5#ht_1418wt_1137

PLAYSTATION 2 GAME

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (PlayStation 2) 25.00