Some stuff I'm selling

Originally posted by Hearse
Do you have a lack of money? :D

I've got doubles of every item for sale there, so why not?

It's going toward my store fund. I want to open a retail CD / DVD store here in Reading by the end of the year and I'll be getting rid of a few more bits and pieces as the weeks go by. The more I raise, the less I have to make by re-mortgaging my house :)

This might well be spamming, but it's MY forum, dammit.

MINE... ALL MILE!!!!!!!!

MMWWUHAHAHAH!!!

:::ehem::

I've added a few more titles that I have doubles of, including the Old Funeral 7", a Sabbat (Japan) MCD, Macarbe End 7", Sadist 7", a couple of Order From Chaos 7"'s, etc, etc.

Same link as above.

Sabbat are a bunch of crazy sons-of-bitches! A friend of mine plays drums in a band that had a Northern-Europe-tour with them, Unpure and Suicidal Winds. He told they had pretty perverted imagination. And they looked pretty hilarious onstage... :)

Edit: Unless, of course, that was the record of the ENGLISH sabbat and not the JAPANESE...

haha. No. I'd moved out of Reading by the following March!

I'm pretty good with ideas. It's the following them up bit that's not so easy :)

If I recall the money made from selling all that stuff on eBay ended up paying a bunch of bills :(

Lee_B said:
I'm pretty good with ideas. It's the following them up bit that's not so easy :)

If I recall the money made from selling all that stuff on eBay ended up paying a bunch of bills :(

But Lee, I thought you had no problems following through? Or is that just when you're drunk? :p

So, are you still planning on moving to Slovenia, or did that one go tits up too?