Somebody come

if i was posting new threads everytime i was bored this whole page would be filled with my threads from top to bottom. besides im sure posting threads when im bored is just a phase. ill get sick of it sooner than later.

"bad"? what does this word mean? *is surrounded by a bright light as halo appears over head and wings sprout*

.........weeeeeeeell...yes, you're right, Abrasive:p*turns off "angel-mode" special effects* but i wouldn't exactly want to get grounded now considering how i've just spent 2 days being cut off from everyone:p coulda been worse, i coulda spent my entire autumn break living in an isolated hellhole, but i got off with 2 days only;)

i cut my hair, it was a good 18 inches at least. now ive got a three inch mohawk which is just for fun until i go all the way. i miss my hair, but it will grow back, cuz it fits me better, but i never actually saw my head before this.

edit: carcass and at the gates are both great bands. their 'commercial' stuff is even still pretty good.

hello bored people, can i join the club?
A question for anyone who has yahoo messenger:WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME?

Anyways i am axanazat..........in case u have nothing else to do:)

g-mail...sounds like something snoop dogg and 50 cent would invest in. A few of my friends have gotten the g-mail accounts. though they never told me they could use it with MSN. I need to harass them about that, as I rarely get to talk to them other than e-mail and an occasional phone call.

I have yahoo and AIM, feel free to message me as well if you're bored because it would sure give me a break from blankly staring off into space.

the_drip said:
g-mail...sounds like something snoop dogg and 50 cent would invest in. A few of my friends have gotten the g-mail accounts. though they never told me they could use it with MSN. I need to harass them about that, as I rarely get to talk to them other than e-mail and an occasional phone call.

you can use ANY email account with hotmail.

just register it with MSN at www.passport.net

i use an @TheFourthworld.org account for MSN