Someone fucked wif Ving Rhames. Now they dead!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
I think this story proves that blacks and dogs just DON'T mix.

LOS ANGELES -- A dog mauling incident was reported at the home of actor Ving Rhames on Friday morning, and one person is reported dead, according to police.

Police said they got a call at about 7:15 am about a body on a lawn with bite marks. The victim, believed to be a property caretaker, was described as a Black male in his 40s.

Two dogs, reportedly Mastiffs, were captured by animal control officers.

Moral of the story:

ving5-sized.jpg

"Don' fuck wif Ving Rhames, yo."

Jurched

Do you know what else doesnt mix? like water and oil, water and black folk doesnt mix. I am often seen every weekend either on the lake or an ocean, waverunning of course. Ive never met a black person on the water. When I do here of them, they drown and die. Wtf mate? Didnt a patriots lineman drown on a waverunner? The white girlfriend survived of course. Is swimming a racial trait?

With Ving, what is funny..is that it was the damn dogs handler. That just goes to show that animals, no matter how "domesticated" still will rock your ass out if they want too. Thats why I say NO to pets!

the guy wasn't murdered from the actual dogs violence but from a heartattack while being attacked, and one of the dogs chewed on his body after his death.... other than that no one fucked with Ving.

the guy wasn't murdered from the actual dogs violence but from a heartattack while being attacked, and one of the dogs chewed on his body after his death.... other than that no one fucked with Ving.

Ay! Don't parse words with me, young blood!

ving5-sized.jpg

You fuckin' wif Ving's shit (in this case, his Dawggz), then you fuckin' wif Ving himself!

Muthafucka...!

Jurched