Someone on Blabbermouth made a good point

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Belladonna sucks onstage these days. I saw him 2 years ago on his solo tour and I didn't even stick around to see the whole set. It sucked so bad. You may be able to dig up old threads on this too. I know I posted on it. I'm not sure if it was the band he was playing with, the fact that there were 12 people there, or his voice. But it sucked. Maybe it was a combo of all the 3. I was just like, "fuck this , I'm out".

And this coming from a hardcore Anthrax fan that was an Anthrax fan long long before Bush joined camp.

Belladonna's not that bad.
But :headbang: Bush :headbang: will always be their best frontman, no matter what.

that is a rare comment as most of whom I know who have seen Joey on his solo gigs have said good things.

I won't get into the john vs joey vs neil war. I like all of anthrax but to me the classic lineup is the one will always stay in my thoughts the most.

Yeah, I don't want to go down the Joey vs John debate either.
I just hope Joey sings decently.
Don't forget, it's been a while since Spitz has played. I hope he can still play the way he used to.

I saw joey live in August of last year at the Downtown here on Long Island. I thought he was GREAT only played 1 solo song (bluntman) and the rest, Anthrax songs. He also played drums while he sang & did a great job.If he can do 2 jobs at once thats alot of talent in my opinion. Even Danny Spitz was there he didnt get up & play but the small tried to cheer him up there.After the show I got his 03 c.d & he signed for me!!True metal head who does care about his fans.

tattooedsean666 said:
that is a rare comment as most of whom I know who have seen Joey on his solo gigs have said good things.

I won't get into the john vs joey vs neil war. I like all of anthrax but to me the classic lineup is the one will always stay in my thoughts the most.
everyone i've spoken to about seeing Blowadonna recently said it sucked big time.

TD said:
Nope, but it is Spring Break for me, so my buddy the attorney is getting an 8-Ball, and the other buddy the chiropractor is scoring some darvy's, and I've got the Cabo, so IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCH :hotjump:
That's Bastard to you numb nutts.

Nobody givesa fuck what you or any of your friends think you fucken asshole. Havent you gotten into a car wreck on your way to California yet.

TD said:
everyone i've spoken to about seeing Blowadonna recently said it sucked big time.

the funny thing about the whole joey thing is the"his voice sucks",like cmon even anthrax didnt really get rid of him for that,it was the fact that they wanted a change in music and felt that belladonna could no longer serve them well regardless of the shit they bagged on him.

I've seen Joey solo five times, three times as frontman, twice when he played drums and sang and they were all top rate shows. Especially when he opened for WASP and there were actually about 400 people there (not lying, they loved Joey so much at that show that they wouldn't let him leave the stage.) He's always happy to be there it seems. I have a feeling this reunion will live up to the hype. And don't worry about the John thing. As I said in another thread, this may have been his idea. Family is a big thing. Without family you don't have shit.

Judging from the mp3s from his latest release which I have heard-
both the music and vocals were beyond terrible.