Someone said this before...Band like In Flames but female singer?

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Argh I was reading through one of these threads a week or two ago and I read someone suggesting "<insert band name here>" as a band thats like In Flames but with a female singer...forgot to write the name down and its been eating away at me!

What band is this? Or am I imagining things? Dreaming rather ;p

That band has like the über-minorities in a metalband. Two chicks, a black guy and two guys who look totally like homos. edit: nope, make that three.

all_ends.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wow did you get that right Ahj - the black guy is the most flaming looking by far, not only in his clothes but stance as well (though is he black? He looks middle-eastern to me...), but the matching 'staches on the other two dudes aren't much better. The chick on the left with the red hair looks pretty foxy, though you can keep the one on the right :heh:

Yeah, but look at that double chin on her in the pic above - I think I'll take the (faux) redhead. Oh, and the black/middle-eastern/whatever guy still looks totally fucking flaming with that fur coat, come on now, and the eye makeup on the other two dudes, ugghh :lol: Which chick sings, by the way, and what does the other play?