Someone stole my fucking mailbox

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
I got home today and thought "hay where's my mailbox?" because it wasn't there, some filthy niggard apparently stole it and I hate him/her and I want someone to go buy me a new one and write my name on it.

Who the hell steals mailboxes? I mean, ive heard of hitting them with baseball bats, but someone must have been really fucking bored to steal it.

mailbox.jpg

I'd get you a new mailbox if I lived in Sweden and it wasn't an issue *glances around*

People take everything here. Birdhouses, lawn ornaments, decorative bells... anything not bolted down.

It was fucking screwed onto the wall!!1!½! and after they unscrewed it and took the mailbox they put the screws back so I've got them for my new mailbox that I will buy as soon as stores open

fotmbm said:
It was fucking screwed onto the wall!!1!½! and after they unscrewed it and took the mailbox they put the screws back so I've got them for my new mailbox that I will buy as soon as stores open

you better hurry up, that Nasheim royalty check might be in today's mail :loco: :wave: