Someone's got a birthday today!

eaeolian said:
Thanks guys. You'd think I'd be mellowing in my old age, but I'm listening to Necrophagist. Go figure. ;)
No shit dude! Now I remember Ron mentioning that we had very close birthdays (I just turned 37 two days ago)! As for mellowing, yeah, I have my moments, but I was listening to Into Eternity on the way in this morning.

Anyhow, Happy Birthday!! I'm just glad that you are older than me ;-)

Happies to Mike AND Rick! You're both getting old enough now that you might remember the occasion...

Happy birthday Mike!
hope you'll have a great one buddy!

1cake.jpg

Happy Birthday. Apparently, they went for the correct number of candles on the cake:

Firefighters from across the Washington Metropolitan are fighting a 300-acre wild land fire in Prince William Forest Park, according to park officials.
The fire started near the Oak Ridge Campground and park staff immediately responded, nearly containing it by later that afternoon, said George Liffert, assistant superintendent for the park.

Prince William County fire units were called when late afternoon winds picked up and spread the fire to about 40 acres, Liffert said.

The cause of the fire is unknown, he said.

Conditions are still favorable for firefighters to contain the fire today, Liffert said.

Seven miles of Park Scenic Drive are closed today as are numerous trails leading into the fire area. Visitors can call 703-221-7181 for closure updates.

At 15,000 acres, Prince William Forest Park is one of the largest National Park Service units in the National Capital Region, Liffert said.

Although belated (give a 40+ fan a break here), hope you had a happy day Mike. Nick...you need a hobby as that was just too funny and reeks of you having too much time on your hands.

-cAl