somethin i noticed...

You know what else? There are people here from countries other than the US and Nevermore are from the US!!! :eek: :eek: How weird is that???

hmmm......well......i wish there was some more people here from Texas!! goddamn it, I just realized i stepped in gum on the way in here.....dammit

You know what? Nevermore propably have never even heard of Finland and still there's someone in the middle of the snow, lakes and grim forests who listens their music. :eek:
OK, I just used your thread to express how pissed off I am for they've never been here to do a show two... ;)

Well, if it's any consolation, there's a lot of bands from over on your side of the Atlantic that never visit us either. We should trade for a little bit.

What about the Midwest? Why hasn't Nevermore been to North Dakota yet damnit. They have a huge fanbase of like... well me and this other guy.

Originally posted by ThePKH
You know what? Nevermore propably have never even heard of Finland and still there's someone in the middle of the snow, lakes and grim forests who listens their music. :eek:
OK, I just used your thread to express how pissed off I am for they've never been here to do a show two... ;)

It would be something to see them live. Maybe on their next tour. I don't think they're that well known here so it's pretty much up to us to bomb the promoters. Possibly the same company that got Iced earth and BG here.