Something I read about some Slipknot fans...

Hey, at that Arundel Mills Mall and Towson Town Mall, have ya'll ever been in the Delia's outlet store? I order from them every now and then.

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
I may contact her later, so if I do, I'll tell her. That is, unless she decides to SHOW THE FUCK UP!
I'M HERE,I'M HERE,I'M FUCKING HERE,GODDAMNIT!!!My computer just kept getting fucked up...over and over again...damnit.Glad you finally got around here again,ct thrash.Long time,no see.You've got things mixed up though,ct,thrash...is it the drugs AGAIN?:lol: Famous Amos doesn't like anyone named Mike...are you thinking of "you know who*,if you're even still contacting him(I don't know,I haven't heard from you in so damn long!)or are you thinking of Sean?But he isn't one of Amos's lust objects, either?I don't know what you're thinking...not sure if I'd want to.
What's Delia's outlet store?

Yeah,working at Delia's is Mrs.Clark's summer job,so she'll have money to buy food for all of her cats and her multitude of husbands because I doubt any of them have jobs.That's all fine as long as there aren't any large globes there...