Something I've wondered for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverpurified

Apr 26, 2006
I'm hoping I can get a straight answer on this one. Why exactly did Quo Vadis part ways with Arie and Remy? Don't get me wrong, I love everything Quo Vadis has ever put out, and the last album & new singer are both fucking incredible; but I did enjoy Arie's writing/singing style, and Remy was a strong bass player. So I was just wondering why exactly they parted ways with QV?

alrite since we'r on the topic of ex-members. what happened to will? mag is awesome but what led to the change? I know they'r sessionists but am just curious.

Will was out of touch in europe for about a month and we had to confirm with promoters who had already started advertizing - so we booked MAG. Will is playing with Neuraxis now and I think it's a good fit for him. I saw him a few weeks ago at a show and he seemed happy. You guys will certainly see him arround.

lol. Just like that? Pretty tough having to communicate across the ocean. yanic works in a medical institute far away in the states right? how does he manage his time with the band? I'v seen a few of my relatives and friends who are doctorates and they dont seem to have time for anything.

exactly! AWESOME..its like. WHOA!!! :lol: I have a friend who's a drummer too..not bad. but not excellent. he's 26 and first year doing his PhD in engineering. mayb he can b somethin like yanic..but skill's not there yet. mayb yanic bro just has got the talent.

im hoping to get a doctoral degree in Cosmology..dunno whether i can keep up w/ my music it almost sounds impossible. but if yanic could do it, i shall use him as inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies.