Something kind of rare I found on ebay for y'all...

NvmbrsDoom5

Jul 24, 2002
Chicago
www.novembersdoom.com
I happened to be searching on ebay for different stuff and came across this rare item http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2588127287&category=1055

This cd called "What's For Dinner?" was put out on Pavement records back in 1996, as I recall. It was a sampler of bands who were underground and mostly unsigned at the time, and it features "Nothing Earthly Save The Thrill", which was only available on this disc until the remixed version came out in 2001 on the re-release of "Amid Its Hallowed Mirth". Also, as a side note, track 2 is by Neurotoxin, which consisted of myself and our drummer Joe Nunez, and I think it's the only track we ever released on cd anywhere, as we never put out a full length album of any sort. We weren't doom, it was more of a Voivod/Meshuggah technical thrash sort of thing...

Anyhow, didn't know if anyone gave a shit, but it's pretty rare, I don't think many of these cds were produced and I only have one copy of it myself. So for any of the completists out there, here's your chance....and if not, then fuck y'all, I'll buy it so I can have a spare LOL

Actually no I didn't purchase the cd myself. I half entertained the idea of it since I wouldn't mind having an extra copy and I never see it anywhere, but I'd rather leave it on the off chance that someone else comes across it who really wants it and stuff. I'm trying to break myself from my ebay habit lately anyhow. Money is much too scarce for me lately!
Thanks for the words about the tour. As far as I know, Agalloch has never done a proper tour either, so it's going to be a new experience for us both, and I think it's going to be a good time.