Something positive in the world again.

that was awesome!
Yesterday i was reading this ad in a bus that promoted this event at Seahawks stadium on a saturday when people could go to Qwest field for free and get a free kidney disease check up, and talk about treatments, or transplant options. Really cool stuff!
It is good that the world is getting to be aware of diseases, this is just one step forward for better global health!

that was awesome!
Yesterday i was reading this ad in a bus that promoted this event at Seahawks stadium on a saturday when people could go to Qwest field for free and get a free kidney disease check up, and talk about treatments, or transplant options. Really cool stuff!
It is good that the world is getting to be aware of diseases, this is just one step forward for better global health!

That is good news for the NorthWest! I wonder if this is sponsored by one of the hospitals up there. I know from personal experience of being through dialysis up there (1 session), that the hospital I went to, was a little behind the times (no offense to them, they did a reasonably good job for me, but their machinery was a little 1979 or so). Hopefully someone has invested more money into their renal disease program. Calling Bill Gates!:lol: