The official_ statement on my joining Forbidden

so how far are you with the songwriting for the new "Forbidden" album?
(sorry about my bad english, Iam german..though english was my strength in school but since Iam out of school it gets worse and worse :mad:)
Iam really excited about it how Forbidden sound like with another great guitarits and how that affects on the band's direction..
Are there some songs the band has done already?

CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!! :headbang: :headbang:

Congratulations on joining the greatest and most underrated thrash band of them all. I'm looking forward to the new album like you wouldn't believe. Make sure it's fast, old-school and slightly Twisted ;)

so how far are you with the songwriting for the new "Forbidden" album?
(sorry about my bad english, Iam german..though english was my strength in school but since Iam out of school it gets worse and worse :mad:)
Iam really excited about it how Forbidden sound like with another great guitarits and how that affects on the band's direction..
Are there some songs the band has done already?

CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!! :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks to all of you! I really appreciate it! I'm looking forward to being a part of this band, and album. It's early days yet, but we're working on some songs already, and getting ready for some light touring coming up in a bit here. Stay tuned!:headbang::headbang::headbang: