Forbidden- 4 shows down, and 9 more on deck

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
Hey All,

Just got back home to London, from playing 4 shows with Forbidden! A lot of fun, getting to jam the classic tunes with these guys, and get back out and play metal again! It feels great, and man have I missed that feeling, of just playing balls out metal again! BRING IT ON!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thanks to every one of you who came out to see us live at these shows, I appreciate it, and I know the band appreciates it as well!

I would also like to give a huge shout of THANKS to my new friends John and John over at Voodoo Lab, and for welcoming me as a new artist with Voodoo Lab. I am now using their Ground Control Pro switching board, and have plans to grow a new setup, with the killer Ground Control Pro, and a few other devices from these crafty dudes as well!:headbang: Also thanks to Jody at Randall for your help in getting this new rig I am working on, up and running. Thanks bro!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

We have only 9 more shows planned for this year, with more offers coming in all the time as well, so stay tuned, we might just be playing your area soon! 9 shows, that's it dude, you say? Well, read on.... we're writing an album together!

We are now at work on new Forbidden material, the band's first record in 12 years, and my first with them as well. Right now, we're getting a few songs recorded, to see what they sound like, and get the direction solidly set for the album as well. Things are going good, I managed to get one day of recording in while back in the Bay, and will continue working from home for now, getting the rest of my tracks done. Stay tuned for more news on Forbidden's My Space: http://www.myspace.com/forbidden__evil

And not to worry, I'll keep you updated here on what is going on with respect to Forbidden, as well as The EssenEss Project (writing album #2 right now!), and a new metal band I am forming over here in the UK (checking out potential players over the coming weeks!)!:headbang::headbang::headbang: