Something that might..well..sensibilise you.

Frankly, that website should be manditory high school curriculum.

I've always thought that the best way to fight evil was to TEACH people about it (in all the glorified ugliness that is reality)--not to censor people.

I've just seen some pics before, but, OMG...
I totally agree with Dragn... Show it @ school...
But I think that people are just too chicken shit to teach to not drink & drive in that way... :(
STOP TALKING! ACT NOW!!!

Please note that I've lost one of my best friends in such an accident! He didn't drive, but he was in drunk friend's car... They crashed, the driver is still alive (no injuries!!!), and my mate died... :cry:

Thortyir said:
Please note that I've lost one of my best friends in such an accident! He didn't drive, but he was in drunk friend's car... They crashed, the driver is still alive (no injuries!!!), and my mate died... :cry:

i know what u mean mate, two friends of mine were involved in a horrible crash too. the guy crashing into them was drunk Brit, and assuming that he was to drive on the left, but forgot he was in Holland...
i'm so glad they made it thru - one of them was even in a coma, but happily enough, he's up and jumping again.
Tho i'm really sorry to hear that yer mate died man. that's horrific.

site:
fuck... i can't believe it's the same girl. i can't believe it.
that guy must be scarred for life - doesnt live up to what she has put up with. i can understand if she wouldnt want to live anymore.