SOMETHING THAT PISSED ME OFF/MADE ME LAUGH

Dead_Lioness said:
I just want to say for the record...
I started the original thread about LRD, but all I did
was asking him to stop with the dumb caps lock threads everywhere
I'm just joining the ride of the recent threads
wheeeeeeee!!!
Can everyone please explain to me how on earth a great forum
turns into a shit spammed board with nothing but cap locks shitty threads???

Yes, I'm talking to you Lord Gay Dragon.
You're far from funny and no one cares.

ENOUGH.

Doesn't look like you were exactly asking as much as you were complainingand attacking him. Perhaps you could have just pm'd him instead or even done the unthinkable and ignored him???

I don't think he even spams this board as much as he's not in your highness's good graces, who I should add, needs people to follow her line of thinking. Funny how there are people here that are your friends, but play with him and care about him enough to even bring him to other forums.

Get over yourself. Spaghetti and matzah balls await you.

sknight said:
Doesn't look like you were exactly asking as much as you were complainingand attacking him. Perhaps you could have just pm'd him instead or even done the unthinkable and ignored him???

I don't think he even spams this board as much as he's not in your highness's good graces, who I should add, needs people to follow her line of thinking. Funny how there are people here that are your friends, but play with him and care about him enough to even bring him to other forums.

Get over yourself. Spaghetti and matzah balls await you.

wow, and what is your problem, dear sir ?
I complaingang him?
Right, because everybody here is just sheeps waiting to follow a leader...
Ever occured to you that there are so many people who found it annoying at the same time?
and their replies were just the majority thinking?
and by the way................. yes, he is not in my good garces, thats very correct.
nor do you.
And I actually don't need anyone to think "in my line of thinking",
It doesn't give me pleasure nor happiness to know more think the same way.

Your racist comments are more dumb than funny btw,
kinda shows your ignorance and true colors.
keep going friend, you're on the right track!

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE
untitled3copy0ut.jpg
Liar.

@Hawng: hahahaa
LRD, I smell bullshit. 11 year old with double d's? Last I saw 11 year olds are just starting to grow, unless they're fat.

Ketshy said:
LRD, I smell bullshit. 11 year old with double d's? Last I saw 11 year olds are just starting to grow, unless they're fat.
I dont think it is very funny. One of the regular posters used to live next to this peice of shit and posted his pic from a sex registry site.

The record says he was convicted on one count of exposing himself to a minor, sex female, age 15.

maybe it's just my dearth of morals but...

meh

It took me about 5 posts to determine that he has nothing interesting to say, so I just skip his threads.

Ketshy said:
OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO TEXAS THERE'S HORMONES/STEROIDS IN THE LOCAL FOOD (FOOD THAT DOESN'T CROSS STATE LINES) EVERY GIRL I'VE EVER MET STARTED GROWING HER BOOBS AT 7 OR 8 AND I'VE SEEN A LOT OF 9 YEAR OLDS WITH DOUBLE-DS AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GIRLS WITH THE THINNEST WAISTLINES I'VE EVER SEEN

Lord Foul said:
The record says he was convicted on one count of exposing himself to a minor, sex female, age 15.
15?!?!? EVERYONE ELSE SAID SHE WAS 11 AND I'VE NEVER SEEN MYSELF ON THE SITE (WOULDN'T WORK WHEN I TRIED) AND I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW THE GIRL SO I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD SHE IS AND NONE OF THE COPS/PROSECUTING LAWYERS WOULD TELL ME HER AGE BECAUSE THEY JUST KEPT SAYING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

"IT DOESN'T MATTER EXACTLY HOW FUCKING OLD SHE IS BECASUE SHE IS STILL 'UNDERAGE' "

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO TEXAS THERE'S HORMONES/STEROIDS IN THE LOCAL FOOD (FOOD THAT DOESN'T CROSS STATE LINES) EVERY GIRL I'VE EVER MET STARTED GROWING HER BOOBS AT 7 OR 8 AND I'VE SEEN A LOT OF 9 YEAR OLDS WITH DOUBLE-DS AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GIRLS WITH THE THINNEST WAISTLINES I'VE EVER SEEN

Can you say, "complete load of bollocks"?