something thats been driving me insane...

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
yesterday i was looking for dream theater CDs on amazon.com, and i was kind of branching off and checking out supposedly similar artists, and i came across a CD, that is most likely either Prog rock/metal or power metal, that was made up of one, hour long track... and i can neither remember the name of the cd nor the artist, and i wonder if any of you know what the name of the cd and the artist is, because i want to look it up again, any help would be greatly appreciated, because this is frusterating me that i can't find it again...

Was it Green Carnation-Light of Day, Day of Darkness? If it was then you must buy it now!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I guess you could say that it is symphonic doom prog metal. Or something like that. Anyway, it owns your fucking soul, so buy it now!

penguin not impressed by them

song was long...
penguin got bored 1st time and masturbated himself to sleep
second time he didnt bother masturbating

WITCHfYNDE!!!!!!!!!!SJGHSDKJGHJKSAHGL;KJDS

D6S6M6 do you have their new one, A Blessing in Disguise? Totally different from Light of Day, Day of Darkness, but it also owns your soul!!!!!!!!

When was the last time a recommendation honestly DID have anything to do with the original CD? I think I saw one ONCE, but that was a while back.