sometimes my job is just not rewarding at all

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
So, I have appointments schedule this morning for volunteer attorneys to do estate planning for clients. I gave this woman L. an appointment last week to sign her papers, but she never showed up, even though I confirmed it with her the day before. She shows up today. The attorney’s don’t have her papers so she can sign them, because she wasn’t on the appointment list. She proceeds to deny having ever made an appointment last week, and calls me a ‘stupid bitch’ and starts screaming that they need to hire competent adults to do this job and not me. because I didn’t feel like arguing about it, I just apologized and said I would make a special appointment for her next week (I am leaving tonight for rhode island because my sister is sick and I am taking my niece until Monday) and she starts ranting that I have no compassion and I have no idea what it’s like to be a person who is seriously ill. I kept my mouth shut but I really wanted to knock the bitch the fuck out.

Mind you, this was first thing this morning. my mood is shot :confused:

also, when i walked back into my office she told my receptionist that i was a little bitch and she hoped i died. my receptionist told her to 'get the fuck outta here'.

i think this is called for considering she wants me to die.

smilies-17557.png

yea she totally does. everyone else was just standing there letting this wheelchaired woman totally verbally assault me. i was like.... hm... k.