Sometimes the little things make me smile

DBB

Dec 20, 2005
and also reveal a lot. Finally was able to pick up a copy of The Beauty and the Beer this weekend and as I was flipping through the booklet before I even listened to it saw something that really endeared me to the album right away. On the back of the digibook there is a photo of Tankard in a jacuzzi with a blond haired attractive model lying flat with her thong-clad ass serving as an arm rest for a couple of the members.

In the centerfold of the booklet there is a photo of the band and the model lined up against the wall of the jacuzzi with arms draped around one another and looking into the camera. Kind of conventional, I guess, but above the left breast of the model there is a boil or a zit on her chest that is well on its way to becoming milky white with pus which will form one nasty head.

I showed the photo to someone and they said: "They should have airbrushed that."

Exactly.

Probably Destruction would have airbrushed a pimple on beau Schmier's face, but if you start to take out everything that is ugly from a Tankard picture, you will have to erase the entire thing.:lol: