Sonata Arctica

Definitely LOVE these guys. Oh yah, btw, the forum on HMAS is now official. I run it (the moderator). :) I asked Malva for help in the Finnish section too. hehehe I cannot say anything about the new cd since I can't get it yet (I'm in California). BUT I did hear three or four new songs at their concert a couple weeks ago over the cellphone. FUCKING AWESOME. Tony says he thinks his voice is much stronger and he's really been working on that.

Winterheart's Guild sucks...I don't see almost any kind of change compared to Silence,but at least the songs were good on Silence. Now it's just getting boring...much like the reviewers seem to think of the new Soilwork album,Natural Born Chaos was good but now they try to make another one just like it and can't do it...
Strato's new one sucked too,so there's no point in wondering which is the best one.
One point that should be adressed is that Jens Johansson is one weird motherfucker though.

I agree that Johansson is wierd (he even blew up a toilet in Hungary on a previous gig) but in a kind way. And I don't see your point about Winterheart's Guild, they have shown a huge progress since Silence imho, such as Soilwork with Figure Number Five. They kept their sound but the songs are stronger. At least in my opinion :rolleyes: