Song I Wrote

xCrippleStompx

Hates Rap Music
May 2, 2007
Minnesota
Ok guys and gals, heres a song/poem/whatever i wrote during 6th period class, its short, and i think it sucks, so if you have an opinion on it, fire away!:saint:

Untitled

Lost in my own demise, not sure where to turn, everyday a new problem, everyday a new part of myself that burns

the world keeps spinning, though i feel like i'm not around, just in a monotonus routine day in, and day out

opposition from all sides, telling me to give into the ways that hurt, take, bind, hurting for so many days, feeling the pain, like bullets in my eyes

out of place, not here or there, can someone tell me where to go, needing a new direction, but everything blurs together

Out of control, seeking an explenation for this madness, this chaos that defines us, and everything we are

the end brings healing, finally free of this pain, through all struggle truth prevails, weakened minds bear heavy burdens, will you grasp the truth, or fall with the rest

seriously though, add some killer riffs to it. sing it in a growl so we cant understand a single word, and i bet it will rock.

or i ccould be the first emo-rapper

*In best emo/ghetto voice*

"I slit my wrists cuz it feels good, we emo ganstas own this hood" etc......

Ok guys and gals, heres a song/poem/whatever i wrote during 6th period class, its short, and i think it sucks, so if you have an opinion on it, fire away!:saint:

Untitled

Lost in my own demise, not sure where to turn, everyday a new problem, everyday a new part of myself that burns

the world keeps spinning, though i feel like i'm not around, just in a monotonus routine day in, and day out

opposition from all sides, telling me to give into the ways that hurt, take, bind, hurting for so many days, feeling the pain, like bullets in my eyes

out of place, not here or there, can someone tell me where to go, needing a new direction, but everything blurs together

Out of control, seeking an explenation for this madness, this chaos that defines us, and everything we are

the end brings healing, finally free of this pain, through all struggle truth prevails, weakened minds bear heavy burdens, will you grasp the truth, or fall with the rest

It's kinda short but it's ok too... You wrote that one a while ago as you said but do you still write? That would be cool to see a more recent song/poem from you :)

Keep up writing ;)