Song List for Sunday?

NeonBlack69

High Satanic Poseur
May 4, 2006
The Rivah City, VA
Has anyone seen Nevermore in the last couple of weeks who might be able to provide some idea of the songlist that can be expected at Jaxx on Sunday? I like a good surprise as much as anyone, but I'm getting all fired up about hearing some older/less known tracks!

Such As:
The Sanity Assassin
Next in Line
The Learning
The Fault of the Flesh
All Play Dead
No More Will
etc..

I'm guessing it will draw heavily from the last two, depending on how much time Chris had to learn the songs. (Since he did the EoR tour, he should know a bunch of those already.) I don't know how much of the back catalog he knows, although he could probably learn the whole thing on the bus. :lol:

eaeolian said:
I'm guessing it will draw heavily from the last two, depending on how much time Chris had to learn the songs. (Since he did the EoR tour, he should know a bunch of those already.) I don't know how much of the back catalog he knows, although he could probably learn the whole thing on the bus. :lol:

Hey bro, solid tracks on myspace! Power Metal in Woodbridge? That's a trip for me as I graduated from Potomac, class of 87. Do you know any of the boys from Centermass? Anyway, what time are y'all on Sun.? I'll try to be there from Richmond to catch your set and, as always, support the scene!

One question tho..."Division"? That seems rather non-descript. It could almost pass for a grungy/Nu-metal group like Cold or Nonpoint. It doesn't really seem Metal enough for your sound. Just my opinion, not trying to hassle ya.:kickass:

NeonBlack69 said:
Hey bro, solid tracks on myspace! Power Metal in Woodbridge? That's a trip for me as I graduated from Potomac, class of 87. Do you know any of the boys from Centermass? Anyway, what time are y'all on Sun.? I'll try to be there from Richmond to catch your set and, as always, support the scene!

We're on right before Evergrey, so, 8:30? 9:00? Hard to tell with Jaxx. ;)

Centermass sounds familiar, but I don't know any of them. We've been around for years, though - since 1996 - so it wouldn't surprise me.

Glad you like the songs!

NeonBlack69 said:
One question tho..."Division"? That seems rather non-descript. It could almost pass for a grungy/Nu-metal group like Cold or Nonpoint. It doesn't really seem Metal enough for your sound. Just my opinion, not trying to hassle ya.:kickass:

We're all really into math. ;)

We were originally called Visionary, way back in 1995, and another band of that name contacted us to say that they had a record deal already, so could we please change our name? (Oddly, we became good friends with them - they're now called Reading Zero, after they changed their name because of the Utah Visionary.) So we wanted something with some connection to the old name, and that's what we came up with. Given the number of lineup changes we've had over the years, it's kind of fitting. :lol: