Song of my brother and I.

Your thoughts kind of sums it up for me as well: I don't know how I feel about it. Actually, there are times I'm in the mood for something like this. But only in small quantities. HOWEVER...I like the guitar tone, it's well played, and I like the solo!

thats some killer playing man!

I can't say that the music style is something I'd listen to everyday but then again, there are few music styles I can listen to everyday ;)

gotta say it again ... some sick riffing in there. I think you SHOULD do some more stuff like this. And that solo was badass chief, especially that little bit at like 2:14

I remember, you sent me one phantastic powermetal backingtrack once (also with your brother involved). I even started recording vocals for it, but unfortunately it never came to a satisfactory and showable vocal result.

This stuff here is excellent, too man! I love it. I hear the spirit of Death & Morbid Angel (last seconds). Great playing!

Yeah Felix, my brother is some sort of idiot savant when it comes to music. I just play the shit and make the solos. Hahhaha Would've loved to hear that powermetal thing work out though : /

Nice playing and cool song. Can't wait to hear it with bass, although I'm usually not a fan of vocals for music like this, but some sick leads man, I wish I could play that well haha