Song requests for live DVD...

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
Please post what songs you'd like to see on a live DVD we will be filming later this year & packaging as a bonus disc w/ our next CD that will (tentatively/probably) be released in the spring of 2006...

Thanks!
Joe

I would like to see well your whole show but i'm on the west coast, anyways for the dvd I wold like to see , child now lost.killer bass line btw joe.
savadog
Keep Rawkin,
www.unitedrock.com

Child Now Lost
Real
Six Weeks
Messed up Son
Right to Die
Weight of the World

.....and Roman shredding it up off for about 5 minutes...LOL

Child Now Lost
The Mirror
Dear God
Six Weeks
Weight Of The World
Victim Of Thought
Leave Me In Peace
Time To Go
Messed Up Son
Anything
Secrets
Bleed

(all based on the recorded versions, as I live far away and haven't seen Enertia live)

Hiya Christina!
If i had to pick one....i think "weight" might be a strong possibility . nice to hear from you!
scott

A little update...
We filmed 3 songs ('Anything", "Dear God" & "Cowboys From Hell") at a recent show in Syracuse w/ the company I'm planning on hiring for filming/authoring of a complete live show.

As soon as the songs are edited, they will be posted online for you to DL them & if you live in western NY in a market where UMTV is broadcast (check out their site at www.umtv.info), you should be able to see these songs in regular rotation in the coming weeks...

Joe

UPDATE:
there definitely will be a live show filmed before the end of 2006, as we are going to be releasing 2 separate DVDs in early 2007, as well as our 5th CD! (full details soon!)

Joe