SONG SURVIVOR: Death - Scream Bloody Gore - Round 2

Select your FOUR least favorite songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The album doesn't really have enough peaks and valleys to start huge debate over. For me the "worst" track on the album is an 8.5/10 still.

Reactions: SonOfNun
Everything from tracks 3-8 just bleeds together for me. I guess track 3 is also distinguishable to me now that we've had it in a mixtape game, but I don't think it was before.

The album doesn't really have enough peaks and valleys to start huge debate over. For me the "worst" track on the album is an 8.5/10 still.

That's true, but since there are so many great songs it can be difficult to choose which to eliminate. There was only one song this round that I felt OK with voting for.

I have this album and Symbolic tied in my ratings for Death's best album right now and I'd give the edge to this one because I prefer this kind of Death Metal (I do need to familiarize myself with the Leprosy album more).

Everything from tracks 3-8 just bleeds together for me. I guess track 3 is also distinguishable to me now that we've had it in a mixtape game, but I don't think it was before.

It's 4-6 that's the "weaker" part of the album for me (whatever that means). Those songs rip but they are a little more one-dimensional than some of the others. That dank beginning to Baptized in Blood really stands out to me.