Song Survivor Finals Round 4

Which song is the least pwnage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
deadhouse.
although one of the bestest songs evar, it´s not as bestestest as the rest of them.
glad that theese are the ones in the end though.. they are four of the best Kata songs ever.

Damn, Evidence is out huh? Shucks...

Ok, I'm flipping the coin on this one. Head's Brave, Tales Deadhouse...........

....Deadhouse, it is!

Anyone else think that Brave, while an amazing track, is just TOO long for its own good? I wish it was like 5-6 min tops rather than 10, which is crazy...around halfway, when it repeats itself I grow tired. Which is why Murder should have been here (was Murder at least the runner-up on the BMD poll? Kinda missed out on that one.)

Damn, Evidence is out huh? Shucks...

Ok, I'm flipping the coin on this one. Head's Brave, Tales Deadhouse...........

....Deadhouse, it is!

Anyone else think that Brave, while an amazing track, is just TOO long for its own good? I wish it was like 5-6 min tops rather than 10, which is crazy...around halfway, when it repeats itself I grow tired. Which is why Murder should have been here (was Murder at least the runner-up on the BMD poll? Kinda missed out on that one.)

On Evidence: :heh:

Well Brave could be 7 or 8 perhaps. But the repetition of the main riff and chorus is necissary, as they do own immensely. And blakkheims melody parts on that one is just creepy. Been listening to it a lot this week

On Evidence: :heh:

Well Brave could be 7 or 8 perhaps. But the repetition of the main riff and chorus is necissary, as they do own immensely. And blakkheims melody parts on that one is just creepy. Been listening to it a lot this week

Can't argue that - hey, Brave does kick ass. I'd be an idiot to even think otherwise. It's a good tune, but I still think it's just a tad bit repetitive to listen to all the time (but I'm addicted to Murder and Day.)

But dude, you gotta tell me man - what is it that kinda peeves you with Evidence? I'm not saying you HATE it or anything like that, but I get the picture there's something about it that just doesn't do it for you (gotta get this off my chest - there were more than a few times where you noted Evidence should go haha). I for one think the closing "I'm the Evidence, you pass the test and that's so good for you, etc" is one of the best fadeouts/closings to any song ever, especially with Blakkheim's haunting guitar work.

I guess i'm just annoyed since it's one of my least favourites on that album, while still being good, and yet the winner. It rather relies on being catchy than having a dark feeling, which might be why. But it's not bad by miles

A good riff cant be played for too long.
My old band recorded a song once that was 14 minutes... and 6.30 something was just the outro.. it was awesome.
then our soundtechie screwed us, and to this day it remains unreleased.