Song Survivor Finals Round 1

Which song shall go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, fucking shit. The best of the best, huh? Yeah, this is VERY hard to choose right here. All the songs are top-notch.

Aye, since one song MUST go, then it's going to have to be Gateways of Bereavement, and that is indeed one amazing song which I do favour above many other Katatonia songs (new and old.) It's not like I necessarily like it the least here, but it's the song I'd probably listen to the least out of the bunch.

Edit: WAIT...haha, that was close. I JUST forgot about Deadhouse. Yeah, I love it to death but it isn't my #1 or even #2 choice off DO, while Gateways of Bereavement happens to be one of the greatest black metal songs I have ever heard - eh, black/doom/funeral doom (yeah, it does remind me alot of funeral doom hehe.) :) Last minute calls, and the vote goes to Deadhouse.

"Gateways" out? Uuuhhhhhhh... If the final round starts this way, I don´t know how can end. Maybe in the next two rounds "brave" and "deadhouse" will be out.:ill:

Vote for "Dissolving bonds", easy.

I guess the reason for all the gateway votes is that people rarely listen to it. I do the same, 'cause I only put it on when i'm flat out suicidal, and that's also a good testament to how good it is