• Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

Poser Disposer
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
PESTILENCE - CONSUMING IMPULSE - 1989
R-580679-1348023351-2665.jpeg.jpg

*VOTE FOR YOUR 3 LEAST FAVORITE SONGS - THIS ROUND WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR 5 DAYS

Proliferous Souls aside I'm not too sure. I think The Process of Suffocation and Deify Thy Master would be the other two, but every song is top riffs. Haven't listened to the album in probably six months or so, so I'll give another listen maybe.

I voted for Echoes of Death, Proliferous Souls & Deify Thy Master. Is it possible to change your vote though? After re-listening to the album, I wanna sub out Deify Thy Master for Suspended Animation.

I voted for Echoes of Death, Proliferous Souls & Deify Thy Master. Is it possible to change your vote though? After re-listening to the album, I wanna sub out Deify Thy Master for Suspended Animation.
no. Which is why i suggest you guys take your time and get familiar with these albums before voting. I personally would never cast ina vote after just hearing something once or twice. That's about as meaningless as someone writing a detailed album review after hearing said album just once or something.

I've listened to it many times, just not in a few years up until yesterday.

Don’t know this album by heart and have minimal internet access at the moment, so won’t be able to relisten to the album until January. Can probably participate in the later rounds.

Could listen to this album from start to finish - it's an album I could blindly listen to without anything that drags me down about it. It's brilliant. Really difficult to cast out 3 songs from this Riff monster that's why I hesitated.

Reduced To Ashes is very decent IMO.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher