SONG SURVIVOR: Voivod - Dimension Hatröss - Round 1

WHICH ARE YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: only a retard with shit for taste would say something like this ....

maybe you need to go back and have another "fresh listen". Those are easily two of the weakest songs on the album which is why they wont be making it to the next round.

Macrosolutions to Megaproblems was *the* song that got me into Voivod. The intro riff alone is one of the all-time greats and the way it continually evolves through a kind of space-USPM trot is awesome. Your taste is cocks bro.

I voted for Macrosolutions because it's the most tryhard-angular song on the album. It's still a great song (the first song on the album I got hooked on, even) but kinda disjointed and doesn't flow like the rest of the songs on the album. It makes perfect sense that HBB would love it.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
lol I didn't know the voting was on a timer, my bad. :tickled:

Edit: OP even says it closed in 5 days, whew I'm a flop.

Last edited:
The dude that fellated Tornado now has a problem with "simplistic" Voivod songs :lol:
i dont have a problem with it being simplistic. Just responding to Vegards post.

And i think you can tell what "group" you belong to when you take a look at who voted for Tornado in the final round and who didnt ;) I'm going to have to revoke your thrash card son
200.gif

Tornado is closest to an ordinary thrash song on its album so yeah, obviously plebs that listen to Voivod for ordinary thrash riffs instead of spacy progged-up experimental riffs are going to pick it.

says the pleb who picked a Voivoid song because it reminds him of his true love, power metal :lol:

oh and "ordinary" thrash song :lol:

The fact that you're shitting one of the greatest and most beloved Voivod riffs of all time shows again that you =/= thrash. Go ask wainds for an in-crowd badge brah

Ok so i went back and listened to Macrosolutions a few more times today and think maaaaaaybe i should've given my vote to the other song i had on the chopping block, Experiment. Reagrdless though, they were btoh going out in the first 2 rounds. But i am going to have to walk back my statement of it being the weakest song on the album. Far from the best though

says the pleb who picked a Voivoid song because it reminds him of his true love, power metal :lol:

oh and "ordinary" thrash song :lol:

The fact that you're shitting one of the greatest and most beloved Voivod riffs of all time shows again that you =/= thrash. Go ask wainds for an in-crowd badge brah

USPM. It's got that aggressive triplet trot to it, weighty and epic. A lot of stuff on DBC's Universe album does similar, for a quick reference point. It's not like the song has a sing-a-long Gamma Ray chorus or something.

Ok so i went back and listened to Macrosolutions a few more times today and think maaaaaaybe i should've given my vote to the other song i had on the chopping block, Experiment. Reagrdless though, they were btoh going out in the first 2 rounds. But i am going to have to walk back my statement of it being the weakest song on the album. Far from the best though

fwiw I was going to vote Experiment from memory but just barely gave it a pass on relisten.

Don't care if you don't add em, but Experiment, Macrosolutions, and Vacuum were my choices.

Experiment is the weakest song here for sure.

i was extremely close to voting vacuum over megasolutions (vacuum contains some of the absolute best and worst parts of the album imo, hard to rank), and if i had i think 5 songs would’ve been eliminated this round