SONG SURVIVOR: VOIVOD - KILLING TECHNOLOGY- RD2

WHICH ARE YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think my favourite part of the title track is when that weird Deftones thing stops happening and the ominous motif from earlier comes in all understated and deadly like. Something very "Kingdom Gone" about that shit.

that's a really great comparison actually, that transition is exactly like that moment in 'kingdom gone' i always rave about. i love every song that's left but the title track has a gap out in front for me, one of my favourite metal songs period. legit shocked to see it with so many votes, i assumed it was a lock for the final at least.

it's incredible that a song as awesome as 'order of the blackguards' could get voted for by every single voter, too, even though i don't disagree. such a badass album.

also, i suddenly figured out what the verse of 'forgotten in space' reminds me of, and it's 'vamos' by the pixies lol

"Order of the Blackguards" was the easiest pick this round, whereas "Overreaction" was a hard decision and "This Is Not an Exercise" even more so. Therefore, I don't mind if the latter should make it into the next round.

The ugly underside of the forum energy brings us today this atomic calamity ... Order of the Blackguards, Overreaction and Killing Technology have been burned! burned! burned! down! down! down!

QualifiedPoshDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif