SONG SURVIVOR: VOIVOD - KILLING TECHNOLOGY- RD1

WHICH ARE YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

-TheNightsBane-
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
VOIVOD - KILLING TECHNOLOGY - 1987
1000x1000.jpg

VOTE FOR YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS

POLL CLOSES IN 5 DAYS

JUST A HEADS UP, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR PICKS.

Last edited:
I'm gonna finish up my 2019 list first. I will definitely vote on this before the deadline.

Too Scared to Scream and Tornado are the relatively easy picks, though both are still good. Even though I just finished listening to the album, I had to play a few other songs back-to-back a second time to try and find the weakest link, and I'm going with Cockroaches (which is still a 9/10 in my book).

Reactions: CiG
Main verses are the the closest thing to ordinary thrash on the album. It's still got its moments though.

Voted for Overreaction, Too Scared to Scream and Order of the Blackguards. First two being the only easy choices. Don't get voting for Cockroaches, I know it's a bonus track and all but I love how it abruptly ends on that weird-ass motif, perfect closer for the album tbh.

On the real; this album didn't need those bonus tracks. Those two are my for sure picks. Unsure about my third though...

EDIT: Order of the Blackguards it is

Last edited:
Same as people who voted for "Order of the Blackguards."

It was a tough pick man. It was between that and This is Not an Exercise. Order is a killer track though.
Not a single bad song here tbh, except those bonus songs. Def not up to par with the rest of the album, but they aren't terrible.