Songs about cute fluffy animals

dill_the_devil

OneMetal.com Music Editor
Well, after reading through the 'Songs about suicide' thread, I figured everybody might need some cheering up - so here's a light relief thread!

So, cute fluffy animals. I want to make a compilation CD to listen to when I'm hiking through the Dutch countryside, skipping gaily through tulip fields with my blonde pigtails flapping in the gentle breeze - *ahem* sorry, went a bit too far then...

All that springs to mind is Helloween - Heavy Metal Hamsters. Anyone else got any?

I'm hiking through the Dutch countryside, skipping gaily through tulip fields with my blonde pigtails flapping in the gentle breeze

I can just picture that ... I feel fucking gay now :)

Well my recomendation is:
Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat?

One that comes to mind is Thy Serpent - Christcrusher.

I'm not sure what the lyrics mean, but I'm almost certain it's about butterflies.

Vim Fuego said:
What about Sheepdip by Lawnmower Deth? Rat Salad by Black Sabbath. Um... Skullfull of Maggots by Cannibal Corpse? Er, and Natural Born Chaos by Soilwork has gay butterflies on the cover.

How do you know they're gay? :Spin: They could be asexual, evil butterflies of Death waiting to suck the blood from your buttocks when you're asleep and fly back to Sweden to perform heathen butterfly rituals in the name of Santa.

You just can't tell with some of these bands nowadays, man... :cool: