Songs currently kicking your ass.

^awesome! I also loved that Obliveon track you had posted in the other thread. They're one of my favorite bands.

Awesome. I'm just getting into their music and Vektor, and they're both amazing. Know any other bands like them?

I'm having a hard time pulling myself away from that song Echoless Chamber to explore other music. It's been stuck in my head for a couple days. Their singer's voice is like none other, it's perfect for this music. And the quality of the riffs... wow!

You too man. I gotta say, joining this forum kinda ruined me for the Megadeth concert last friday, haha (I saw them in Pomona). Because there's so much good music on here, they seemed played out when compared to newer bands like Vektor. Still some fun thrashy moments there though, like when they played some stuff off Rust In Peace. Dave growls a bit more live than on the recording too which was cool.

Can't wait to see Vektor live, wonder when they'll announce a tour.

You too man. I gotta say, joining this forum kinda ruined me for the Megadeth concert last friday, haha (I saw them in Pomona). Because there's so much good music on here, they seemed played out when compared to newer bands like Vektor. Still some fun thrashy moments there though, like when they played some stuff off Rust In Peace. Dave growls a bit more live than on the recording too which was cool.

Can't wait to see Vektor live, wonder when they'll announce a tour.
Dave Mustaine has been playing thrashing metal for almost 30 years, hes 51 years old. He sure as fuck should be a little worn out :)

I saw Megadeth when they were playing the FULL RIP album, it was awesome.

Dave Mustaine has been playing thrashing metal for almost 30 years, hes 51 years old. He sure as fuck should be a little worn out :)

I saw Megadeth when they were playing the FULL RIP album, it was awesome.

Yeah man I went to that show too, a year or two ago. It was with Testament and some others right? Great show. Where did you see it?

Fuck I wish YouTube had a better version of this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they're going to be in Pomona on Jan 12th.

Also, id say the best Megadeth material is just as good, if not better than any good thrash around today .... but yea, it's just not the same band anymore.

Yeah I think it's just a matter of me listening to it so many times over the years and bands like Vektor being new. As far as the Vektor concert in Pomona, do you know where to buy tickets or what venue? I don't see anything on ticketmaster or the band's website about it, but i'd love to go.

I've been enjoying these songs by Megadeth lately:

And this is one of my all time favorite Megadeth songs:

[EDIT] Oh hey I just saw it on their twitter. A free show? count me in. That place is so small though, I wonder if I'll get in!

Last edited by a moderator: