Songs currently kicking your ass.

Someone here is bound to like this. Old school traditional metal with tons of great riffage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQVgNV1BRk

yesssss, that EP is one of the coolest obscure transitional records between NWOBHM and speed metal that i've heard, i discovered it a few years back and was surprised by the standard. it's basic in places and the vocals need work but there are also some really vicious and/or epic passages, and some of the solos are seriously gorgeous. it gets really good nearly every time it digresses away from the vox for a bit.

yesssss, that EP is one of the coolest obscure transitional records between NWOBHM and speed metal that i've heard, i discovered it a few years back and was surprised by the standard. it's basic in places and the vocals need work but there are also some really vicious and/or epic passages, and some of the solos are seriously gorgeous. it gets really good nearly every time it digresses away from the vox for a bit.

It's a shame they only released that one EP and disbanded. There was obviously a lot of talent waiting to come out of those guys.

Anyway, this is currently warming my ear buds:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've listened to a TON of shitty thrash over the past few weeks, way more than anyone probably ever should. But it makes me appreciate stuff like this even more.

These guys have absolutely transformed into A level thrash in my opinion. This isn't even the strongest song on the album. Fuck.

That guitar solo at 2:57..

Last edited by a moderator:
FIT FOR FIGHT is a cool album dude!

i'll happily post a whole stack of fantastic '80s singles when i get the chance, there are tons of beastly tunes by bands who never released albums.

i intended to post 4 or 5 when i started but i kept remembering others i wanted to share haha. i might repost this in the trad thread actually, this stuff deserves to be heard.